Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Papercraft Christmas














 I am so excited to share a few pages of my latest book that I have developed with Janie and Libby at Templar.
Titled Papercraft Christmas, it features 20 papercraft projects for you to cut out and assemble!
Everything from a Santa and his sleigh (and reindeer of course) to baubles and a Christmas tree.
As always it bright and fun, with a hint of mid century folk. My Art is originally created by hand cutting paper.
Since completing this project I have completed another book along the lines of "My Farm, My Zoo and My Town  and am working on 2 new projects! I am so lucky, to be able to work with such a wonderful company! All my books are available to purchase on Amazon.

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

WoW!!!! This makes me excited about Christmas!! That Santa with reindeer is so cute, and clever, and your angels are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

thanks Rachael!

sister outlaws said...

Too lovely! No wonder you're excited! What a perfect Christmas keepsake paper craft book full of the spirit of Christmas. It's just wonderful that you are doing books!